TTU’s student portal is a web-based tool that assists students with their academic activities.
I remember in the olden days when portals weren’t in existence, students had to write letters to their examination officers to apply for their transcript. It will take several days for the exam’s officer to receive that letter and upon receipt will then schedule another date for you to come for the transcript. The worst part is he will then ask you to pay something for his effort. Funny right?
All these time and effort-wasting activities are now things of the past, thanks to these online portals.
The TTU student portal is the University’s Management Information System for collecting and keeping up-to-date information about Takoradi Technical University students.
Once you are logged in, TTU students can register for their courses, apply for their transcripts, access the academic calendar, exam schedules, and even pay fees, etc.
Prospective TTU students can also check their admission status via the TTU student portal.
Who Can Use TTU Student Portal?
- First-Year Students
- Continuing Students
- Prospective Students
So as a newbie to the TTU portal, how do I log in? What do I do if I forget my password? This article will answer these questions.
How To Log in to TTU Student Portal
Follow these steps to log in to a TTU student portal;
The university will provide you with unique registration details, including your admission or index number and password after you have been accepted into the university. You can change this password to anything you want. Just make sure you remember it.
- Open your internet browser, for example; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Visit the Takoradi Student Portal by clicking on this link, https://records.ttuportal.com/
- If you encounter an error that says “CONNECTION IS PRIVATE” just click on the advanced button and click on continue to https://records.ttuportal.com.
- The TTU portal will open after visiting their website.
- At the ‘email’ field, enter your index/admission number and then enter your password
- Click on login to see your personal dashboard.
Like any other log-in details, make sure you keep your details safe and private.
- If you have already bought TTU forms and are looking forward to your enrollment, you can follow these steps to check your admission status.
- Launch your browser and visit the link www.ttu admission portal.com
- Fill in the fields with voucher details (serial and pin)
- Click on login to access the portal.
- At the dashboard, your application details and your admission details would be shown.
How To Recover Your TTU Student Portal Forgotten Password?
What do you do if you forget your login password? Follow these steps.
Before you begin the process of resetting your TTU login password, make sure your TTU portal email account is active.
- Go to the TTU password recovery website by clicking on “forgot password” on the student portal page.
- After that, enter the email address and phone number you used to register for the Student Portal.
- At this point, you will receive a reset code on your phone or in your email inbox.
- Next, enter the reset code you were given and confirm your account.
- Finally, your reset code will be verified, your password will be reset, and you will be able to access your TTU portal once again.
- At this point, you can enter your portal by logging in with your newly created details.
Most importantly, make sure that the login password is one that you can easily remember, or better yet, write it down and put it in a safe place so that you can access it in the future.
If you are encountering any problems with your TTU student portal, you can contact the following authorities for solutions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0508333992
- Phone: 0508335033
- Phone: 0553777777, 0243348522.
In conclusion, university portals in general have made online based activities so easy. No need to rush to the notice board for any important announcements or to check your results. The shy students, you can now conveniently check your results from your smartphones and computers.
The long bureaucratic processes you have to go through to receive your transcripts are now done with just taps on your phone.
I believe this post has given you all the info and guidance on TTU student portal.
More articles on Takoradi Technical University are coming up, don’t miss our updates. Nevertheless, don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment section. Happy reading!
- Kumasi Technical University: All you need to Know!
- UEW Kumasi Campus: University of Education Winneba (AAMUSTED)
- Ghana Launches Universal QR Code Payment System in March 2020
- Who is the Biggest Liar in Ghana? [MUST READ + Evidence]