Kwaku Manu thrilled his fans with those sensational lines in his earliest movies that were his main claim to fame, “Am-love you. Am-kiss you, Wo yɛ me taste…” The other words are unprintable.
Actor and comedian Kwaku Manu is a household name in Ghana. He has been in the industry for over two decades and his brand of comedy has won him many fans. He is loved for his rib-cracking jokes, which often leave audiences in stitches.
It’s the energy for me.
It’s very interesting to know with those remarkable individuals appearing on our television screens with great shows, there’s more to it. And that is what we’ll be doing about the guy Kwaku Manu.
Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
- Kwaku Manu Biography and Wiki
- Kwaku Manu Education
- Kwaku Manu Wife/Married
- Kwaku Manu Facts and Stats
- Kwaku Manu House and Cars
- Frequently Asked Questions About Kwaku Manu
- Akrobeto Social Media Contacts
- Related Biographies
Kwaku Manu Biography and Wiki
Kwaku Manu is a Kumasi-based, Ghanaian actor and presenter born March 6, 1984. Like many, Kuwaku over the years added music to diversify his talents.
In the 2019 Edition of the Ghana Movie Awards, Kwaku was nominated as “Favorite Actor”.
Kwaku Manu has 4 children with his former wife Mrs. Dianne Okailley.
Featured in movies such as Village Champion, The Twin Spirit 3, The Great Battle 2, The Man With The Burning First, Who is Stronger? and several other Kumawood movies: Kwaku Azonto, etc…
Kwaku Manu as a comedian and actor came to the limelight for his lead role in the famous movie, “Village Champion” where he was referred to as Bob Ziga.
The movie industry hasn’t been as vibrant as it was many years ago which calls for several changes as a creative personality.
Kwaku Manu, who was once a vibrant member of the traditional Kumawood industry, has since switched to creating YouTube videos of himself making skits on his channel, Kwaku TV.
Today, the actor frequently broadcasts interview videos on YouTube, where he does video interviews with celebrities dubbed “Aggressive Interview.”
Kwaku Manu Education
Little is known of Mr. Kwaku Manu’s educational background which could be nonexistent. However, like his friend and brother Kwadwo Nkansah Lil Win, Kwaku established the Manu Educational complex. Inasmuch as the school didn’t survive after a number of years due to several reasons, this initiative shows how passionate Kwaku was about education and its relevance and importance in today’s society in training and nurturing young people with the requisite knowledge and skills to make a difference in the world.
Kwaku Manu Wife/Married
his marriage with Madam. Dianne Okailley ended in 2012 and little is known about their separation. The couple has four two children together.
Kwaku Manu Facts and Stats
- Full Names: Kwaku Manu
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor, Musician, Entrepreneur, Presenter
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Race/Ethnicity: Black African
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kwaku Manu Birthday
- Age/How Old?: 35years (2022)
- Date of Birth: March 6, 1984
- Place of Birth: Kumasi, Ashanti
- Birthday: March 6th
Kwaku Manu Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Approximately 35-24-34 inches
- Height / How Tall?: 5’7″ / 1.70 m
- Weight: 160 lbs. / 76 kg
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: UK – 44
Kwaku Manu Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): To be updated
- Mother: To be updated
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): To be updated
- Marital Status: To be updated
- Wife/Spouse: Divorced
Kwaku Manu Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: None of your business
- Salary: None of your business
- Source of Income: Content Creator (Actor, Presenter, etc…) & Entrepreneur
Kwaku Manu House and Cars
- Place of residence: Kumasi, Ghana
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Frequently Asked Questions About Kwaku Manu
Is Kwaku Manu still married?
After Kwaku Manu divorced his wife, Madam. Dianne Okailley in 2012, there’s not been any media coverage of his marital status.
What is the age of Kwaku Manu?
Kwaku Manu was born on March 6, 1984 therefore he’s 38years old. They say life begins at 40 but at 38, Mr. Manu already has extensive experience in the Ghanaian entertainment industry.
What is the name of Kwaku Manu school?
The name of Kwaku Manu’s school is Manu Educational complex. However, it is believed that after a few years in operation the school had to move from its original location and little is known whether it still exists today or not.
Akrobeto Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Oseikrom: What’s Story Behind the Name?
- Kumasi Definition: What’s the Meaning of Kumase?
- What is the Population of Kumasi? All You Need to Know!
- Who is the Biggest Liar in Ghana? [MUST READ + Evidence]
- List Of All The 16 Regions in Ghana and their Capitals 
- Where is Kumasi Ghana: Explore The Historic Landscape Of the Garden City